The written test assesses a range of characteristics and personal traits. Some of the elements include:
- Ability to learn and apply new information
- Sound judgement and problem-solving ability
- Keen observation ability and the ability to understand technical concepts
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Sense of responsibility
- Service-mindedness and conscientiousness
The written exam has 80-100 questions, which you will be allowed up to 2 hours to complete (based on 100 question test). A study guide will be distributed 20 minutes prior to the test. Applicants are required to show a picture I.D. at the testing site and late applicants will not be allowed to test.