Tuesday, August 25th, The Montana Firefighter Testing Consortium held a special board meeting to discuss the testing that had been postponed until October. Unfortunately, due to restrictions and potential exposure to essential services staff, the board voted to cancel the October test. Our hope and intent is that we will be able to hold our normal testing in May 2021.
E-mails have been sent to all registrants regarding option to remain registered for next May or requesting reimbursement. ALL reimbursement requests MUST be received no later than October 15, 2020 and MUST include current mailing address. Refunds will be processed on a weekly basis.
Registrants will stay on the May list if they do not request a reimbursement. HOWEVER if an address or phone number changes before the end of March next year, please e-mail to update your registration. Further details regarding updating test date selections will be sent at a later date as well.
Again, thank you everyone for your patience in these unprecedented times. Stay healthy!